Saturday, November 24, 2018

Does dark skin from chafing go away?

Hi all! I started my weight loss journey in June, and I’ve since lost about 55 pounds - about 25 pounds until my goal weight! I’ve been overweight/obese since I can remember, and I carried a lot of it in my thighs. Due to a lifetime of thighs rubbing together, my inner thigh skin has become significantly darker and more rough than the rest of my skin. As I’ve lost weight and they’re rubbing less, I’ve noticed that it’s become softer. However, I haven’t noticed any change in color. If any of you have reached your goal or are close and have/had the same issue, does it go away over time? Is there anything I can do to help it? Any advice is appreciated!

submitted by /u/jacknies
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FGVMve

No comments:

Post a Comment