Friday, November 30, 2018

Parents are convinced I'm sick and have lost too much weight

I've been losing weight since 2015, my heaviest was 131kg. I'm now down to 81kg through dieting and exercising, I eat at 1500cals per day. My mum thinks I should stop, (she's overweight), sister desperately wants me to stop, and if I choose to continue wants me to go see a doctor to prove I'm not sick (???, she's a little bit overweight) and my dad thinks I've gone too far, and that I'm too weak because I couldn't pick something up that he could (he's obese.)

Here's some photos of me currently, I'm 6'2.

https://imgur.com/a/UpIYr8D

I'd prefer to keep going with the weight loss until my moobs and stomach are gone, maybe 77kg? Is that pushing it too far? Am I skinny enough already and should I just start going to the gym now? (Running is my only exercise.)

When I used to weigh food they'd get super mad, I'm no longer able to weigh foods that they cook for me which I think is kind of fair, I still weigh all of my other meals, I just have to guess the calories for dinner.

submitted by /u/endwhale
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FQIexq

No comments:

Post a Comment