Friday, November 30, 2018

I gained two pounds and it's seriously making me upset

I'm a 5'1 19yo female and I started my weight loss journey after peaking at 134lbs August 2017. Long story short by May I had gotten down to 116lbs and by October 114. I plateaued for a while and after I realized I was way over estimating how many calories I burned exercising I got down to 110-111 (depending on the morning) and that was like a dream come true. I stayed 110.2 all the way until Nov 17. Then Nov. 24 was 112. Now I'm 113. 113 has been consistent since Monday so I don't think it's a "I ate too much salt last night" kinda thing. The correlation with the weight gain being that I started eating at maintinence instead of at a deficit because I started weight training (I haven't been weight training long enough to gain two pounds of muscle). Back to a deficit I guess...

submitted by /u/d6410
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RkWBet

No comments:

Post a Comment