Monday, November 26, 2018

My weight has taken over my life

I used to be a healthy girl and was happy with my body. Now I’m just fat and getting fatter all the time. My husband and I divorced 6 months ago, and I have full custody of our children. This makes it even harder for my weight sake. In just those 6 months I have put on about 40 pounds. In the 10 years we were married I gained about 100-120 pounds. We had 4 kids and I never really lost weight from my pregnancies. I guess I just got so settled in that I let myself go, but now I’m so stressed that I’m getting fatter, even faster than before. Currently I weigh 280 pounds and I am only 5 foot 4. My doctor has diagnosed me as prediabetic. I’m only 28 and I had a heart test that said I have arteries and veins that are being clogged up, leaving me at a higher risk of heart disease. I have had asthma since I was a kid but now it has restricted my weight loss efforts. I am barely sleeping, I always have food to snack on with me, and I eat food even when I’m not hungry. I don’t want to pass my habits on to my kids. My oldest is 11(I had her when I was a high school student and I dropped out), and she is already getting big. Her last appointment she was 4 foot 8 inches tall and weighed 140 pounds. My others are still healthy but I need to lose my weight before they all pick up my habits and become elephants like me. Please help if you have ideas

submitted by /u/MossyStew777
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2AmATj1

No comments:

Post a Comment