Wednesday, November 28, 2018

I'm scared of gaining all the weight back. I really don't want to fall back to my old habits.

So, I've lost 40 pounds so far in the past six months. I still have 20 pounds to go until I'm at my goal weight and it's bittersweet. I'm kinda terrified of mantainance. To give some background, I lost a substantial amount of weight three years ago. Then, I gained all the weight back within a year. And now, I've lost the weight and I'm soon to be back at my healthy weight. Clearly, there's a cycle here.

I'm fine with weight loss, I have lost the weight through eating low carb (not full on keto), I just abstain from bread, rice, pasta for the most part. If I do consume that, I will make sure it's within my calorie allotment. I've also cut soda out. I have been doing a combination of OMAD and intermittent fasting. But, I feel like once I reach my goal weight. I'm going to just throw all that away and slowly creep back to my unhealthy eating habits. It's a major fear of mine.

Does anyone else relate to these concerns? How have you implemented long term healthy eating habits? I'm considering hiring a personal trainer as I don't workout and I'd really like to. It would be nice to have someone hold me accountable and guide me through everything.

submitted by /u/loseitanons
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TVoNXe

No comments:

Post a Comment