Thursday, November 29, 2018

How do you motivate yourself?

The hardest part for me is dieting. I just love eating food. I know the consequences of my over eating but something inside me just doesn't care.

I go to the gym pretty regularly so I'm not too unfit, but even with that I'm taking in too many calories and have body fat that I want gone

I go through phases of doing really well on weight loss, and then I'll mess up and undo all that progress

The best I've done for weight loss was last year for my siblings wedding, I got the closest to what I wanted to look like at that point. I counted my calories and kept at a semi large deficit. I also tried keto around that time. But now they're married and I don't have that kind of motivation

I've already cut out all drinks but water / green tea (sometimes I'll have a hot chocolate) But basically it's just water and tea.

Breakfast is just Greek yogurt, and then lunch is usually chicken with quinoa or salad. Dinner is whatever my mom makes (in which I tend to eat too much of)

I also have a problem of eating something (like a bowl of sugary cereal) when I get home from work. And snacking throughout the day. I just love food! And when I'm enjoying my downtime playing videogames or watching movies, I like having some type of sweet, salty or greasy snack beside me.

Sorry for the long post, I just don't know how I can motivate myself, and I know if I don't make a change soon it'll get worse. A shallow reason that gets me semi motivated for limited periods of time is attractive girls.

Tldr: having trouble finding motivation for weight loss , and keeping it off due to a love to eat

submitted by /u/freefour491
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TT3cP8

No comments:

Post a Comment