Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Strength training

I have been very sedentary throughout my life and I am pretty certain because of that I have next to none in terms of muscle mass (also because I have dieted back and forth which also lowers muscle mass) and I realise that just counting calories isn't going to help in the long run. I am finding it difficult to stay in a calorie deficit to lose weight and I have tried many types of eating like keto, paleo IF. Been working with a therapist and well we can't seem to find an answer to me eating large portions.

To my question, anyone know of a guide that talks and guides you about strength training from a weight loss perspective? When I google it I get websites that contradict the information of the other and most don't even seem to understand weight loss in the first place. Perhaps there is a subreddit specifically for this? I'm not sure.

submitted by /u/SpellbladeAluriel
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zt7wvQ

No comments:

Post a Comment