Tuesday, November 27, 2018

So many questions.... If you guys can help.

Good Morning Everyone,

I, like so many others it seems, am trying to start on this weight loss journey once again. (Of Course around the holidays) I have tried and tried and I always fall off the wagon. I am 32/F/5"2 183 lbs. and I feel like since I am so short every lb I have just makes me look so much more blobalicious. I just went to disney and all those ride pictures they take just make me look so HUGE and I am! Its so sad. I have got to get it to work this time. Its starting to effect (affect?) my health.

Anyways, one of the main things I need help with is energy. I have a desk job and usually by the end of the day I am drained for some reason and not motivated. I want to try and stay away from caffeine as much as possible. I try and sit on a yoga/pilates ball at work and try and "hula hoop" circles with my abs or bounce for a bit, but its just not helping much at all. Anything you guys can recommend?

My current diet is this:

-Plain Oatmeal with Honey for breakfast

-Ham and Cheese sandwich for lunch

-Some sort of prepared chicken and steamed veggies.

-Snacks include fruits, and veggies.

Goal weight: 150lbs

Need to lose 33lbs.

I am short on cash and dont have the money for organic foods, tons of just meats and veggies, or the gym. Going to the grocery store to buy healthy foods just costs SO much money. Am I doomed?

ALSO, if any other short girls have recommendations on your diets/workout plans etc anything would help.

Sorry for all the questions just need a little help.

submitted by /u/fueledbychar
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2r6IxKf

No comments:

Post a Comment