Monday, November 26, 2018

Well here goes nothing

Hi all,

Today marks my weight loss journey. I (23F) am currently 221 pounds standing at 5'9.

I hold all my weight in my arms & belly and I have finally reached my breaking point. It has affected me mentally and physically. I've been on this weight loss journey for almost two years now with no actually effort. Over the weekend I shopped for new sports bra's, t-shirts, and running shoes (thnx black Friday) to get started. Went to Aldi's and grabbed all fruits/veggies/white meat and glass/plastic tubbies for meal preps.

My thing is I kind of want to start a YouTube for this weight loss journey but am Insecure. I love all the motivational channels but I never see woman with my height or body structure. If I was to go to the beach in a bikini atm I would look pregnant with no shape/curves. I am aware that is due directly to my diet (hense why I'm changing/ fed-up). I wonder if i should just do my weight loss privately or start a YouTube just to document my journey to help others with the same height+body structure as me..... thoughts ?

submitted by /u/trisheyyx3
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Sgp6dF

No comments:

Post a Comment