Friday, November 30, 2018

Anxiety over my damned plateau and ordering a swimsuit online [NSFW]

My weight loss was going as per trajectory. I was 62.8kg on the scale twice in that week. I was projected to achieve my goal weight 60kg by end of December. I was pumped and motivated.

I was mainly losing only by diet, I decided to power through the last few pounds with some exercise. I started swimming hardcore, WHEN I FUCKING PLATEAUED. It had been three weeks of dedicated swimming, and everyday, I saw 63kg and 64kg on the scales. Poop, pee, nothing helped those numbers.

Also, Swimming made me really hungry. I was on 1200, I ate back my underestimated exercise calories and then some because of food-events that I could not avoid. I tried so very best to be good. The scales were so demotivating. I was so keen to stop the exercise and let the weight fall off. But one thing I have learned on r/loseit is that this is all about building a mindset and a sustainable life. I wanted exercise to be a part of this. Not the obsession with weight. I ploughed on...

I ploughed on wearing a swimsuit that was loose. My new skintight hardly worn swimsuit from 6 months ago was FUCKING LOOSE. Earlier in life, I have had the elastic bits of the suit wear out by leaving it in the sun never have I had the entire suit sag on my body and the elastic was good as new. Adding the pads didn't help either. I deserved a new suit. It's always good to have two anyway.

So, I check Speedo suits online and find one I like. I was A FUCKING SMALL according to their size chart. Of course, there are a lot of complaints below on how wrong their sizing is and nothing fits the people who previously bought it, everything is too small. I worry because swimsuits are non returnable and I don't want a too tight swimsuit haunting me during this mess. I discuss thoroughly with the amazon people and FUCKING ORDERED THE SIZE S SWIMSUIT after he assured me that was my size according to my measurements. I was ridden with anxiety the entire time I ordered it.

Back to my routine life, I was swimming, hungry as ever, eating fiber, protein and yogurt UNTIL I SAW 62.5 this morning. BROKE THE FUCKING PLATEAU! FUCK YES! :D

And the suit? IT FUCKING FITS ME.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! ALL THIS IS SO WORTH IT!

submitted by /u/CurlyMope
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2E39ebr

No comments:

Post a Comment