Tuesday, November 27, 2018

[Challenge] European Accountability Challenge: November 27th

Hi losers and maintainers, how are you today? Are you buckling down for the last few days of the month, or have you sort of given up like me and are just trying to make it to December? We haven't had a question of the day for a while. A bit random but, have you read/watched/listened to anything interesting lately, weight loss related or otherwise?

 

For anyone new who wants to join today, this is a daily post where you can track your goals, keep yourself accountable, get support and have a chat with friendly people at times that are convenient for European time zones. Check in daily, weekly, or whatever works best for you. Anyone and everyone is welcome! Tell us about yourself and your goals and join us already :) And it's all more fun when you comment on each other's posts, so let's encourage each other too!

And on to the accountability part...how's your day going? Let us know how you're getting on with your goals, if you have any questions, need to vent, have a SV or NSV to share, etc. And feel free to just have a chat about how your day went! We got this :D

 

I’ll start: Sleep was good, weight still up a bit. I've already done some Duolingo Dutch practice (since I ditched my language buddy). The plan is to do online courses then go to the allotment later. It's gray and cold out but starting tomorrow it's supposed to rain a lot so I think I'd better get over there. Hoping I can stay warm enough. In terms of food, I've realized that not logging recipes in MFP messes me up for multiple days since then I don't accurately log what I've eaten. That's something I need to work harder not to do next month.

In response to my question of the day, I just finished listening to The Undoing Project, which is a book about pioneering psychologists in the fields of judgement and decision making. I knew that people don't always make rational decisions but it was cool to learn how the research progressed and to hear the story of the scientists themselves. I've decided in retrospect that the importance of the mind is my theme for 2018, and although this book wasn't really about how to take care of your mind, it was really interesting. Have a great day everyone, catch you all later!

submitted by /u/HadeanEarthWorm
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DZRvSc

No comments:

Post a Comment