Sunday, November 25, 2018

Online Weight Loss Meetings? (Like Weight Watchers)

I had an idea from another interaction I had on this site.

People report that Weight Watchers is super effective. I don't think that has anything to do with the plan. I don't see why it would be better than CICO. I think the personal support and accountability are the main reasons it helps people.

​

I do not see why something like this couldn't be replicated online, although I'm not sure exactly how.

​

This sub is good, but it lacks the 'accountability' factor. Nobody will realize if you don't come online here for a while. It is also not personal at all. People don't really get to know you and get invested in your success.

​

A group video call like Google Hangouts would be good in theory, but it can be hard to get a word in edgewise if there are too many members.

Does anyone have any ideas about how something like this could work?

​

(Stats to appease the bot: F 24, CW: 177 GW: 120 HW: 190)

submitted by /u/MotivationPositivity
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TKmKFt

No comments:

Post a Comment