Sunday, November 25, 2018

Online Weight Loss Meetings? (Like Weight Watchers)

I had an idea from another interaction I had on this site.

People report that Weight Watchers is super effective. I don't think that has anything to do with the plan. I don't see why it would be better than CICO. I think the personal support and accountability are the main reasons it helps people.

I do not see why something like this couldn't be replicated online, although I'm not sure exactly how.

This sub is good, but it lacks the 'accountability' factor. Nobody will realize if you don't come online here for a while. It is also not personal at all. People don't really get to know you and get invested in your success.

A group video call like Google Hangouts would be good in theory, but it can be hard to get a word in edgewise if there are too many members.

Does anyone have any ideas about how something like this could work?

(Stats to appease the bot: F 24, CW: 177 GW: 120 HW: 190)

submitted by /u/MotivationPositivity
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TKmKFt

No comments:

Post a Comment