Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Under 200lb for the first time since I was a teen..

Long time lurker and first time poster.

Been on the weight loss train for about 4 months now, and this week I clocked in at 198lb which is a huge deal for me. When I started this journey I was at 230lb and always been around that weight since my teens (I'm 30F), but now determined to hit my goal of a healthy weight for my height (5ft4). Its a real eye opener to how unhealthy I was, in size and fitness - comparisons are just staggering.

It's been a struggle, it's never is easy! Cutting calories and eating the good stuff has done so much, feeling and looking a lot better too - noticed how much weight you lose around everywhere that isn't your stomach!

Just want to say thanks for the posts and the advice, has helped a huge bunch. Onwards and upwards!

submitted by /u/Emmzyne
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KFMvTc

No comments:

Post a Comment