Monday, November 26, 2018

Is anyone else struggling without salads?

F 26Y 5'5" SW:241 CW:221 GW:150

Since the CDC reported another outbreak of E. Coli in romaine lettuce last week, I've had to throw out all the salads I had prepped for the next 2 weeks. I'm really struggling with finding something else to eat during lunch. I've gone to the drive thru for my last 2 shifts and I can't shake my old cravings. Thanksgiving weekend triggered my BED and now I feel like I'm free falling because my planned and prepped meals are ruined.

I guess I'm looking for ideas, encouragement, or just someone to listen. I've been in this weight loss road for 3 years and I'm feeling defeated.

submitted by /u/colette_terie92
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2P5edcD

No comments:

Post a Comment