Sunday, November 25, 2018

Getting close to my goal weight! How to have a healthy relationship with the numbers?

5’ SW: 122 CW: 103 GW: 100

So as I’m nearing my goal weight, I’m noticing a this pattern that I look in the mirror and don’t think I look any thinner than when I started losing. I look at progress pics and I’m still not convinced I look different. Then I get on the scale, see the number going down, and instantly feel better and see the change. Rinse, repeat.

Has anyone else gone through this feeling? Have you gotten to a point where you just feel good about your body no matter the number?

I feel like I should already be at that point of being content. I know weight loss is about better health mentally and physically, but I don’t think my mentality hasn’t changed and that makes me feel like a fraud.

submitted by /u/snack_queen69
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DTj0fW

No comments:

Post a Comment