Sunday, November 25, 2018

How much can you lose?

Hi all. I'm 24, female 5'7 and 168 Ibs at the moment.

I started my weight loss journey when I was 17 and weighted 286 Ibs. :( After losing 42% of my body weight my life has turned completely around but truth be told I'm nowhere near satisfied. I didn't gain any weight back but still I cannot stop obsessing about my diet.

For the past year or so it has been incredibly hard to continue. I feel like I'm consistently eating a very calorie restricted diet yet the scale is no longer moving. It doesn't feel like a plateau. I'm affraid I'm at the end of the road and my body just can't lose more weight.

Anyone else had similar experiences after loosing a large amount of weight? Is there a way of bypassing this ? Do you know any studies on the topic ?

I'm getting so discouraged.

submitted by /u/OmniscientMe
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PV1RJe

No comments:

Post a Comment