Wednesday, November 28, 2018

How to restart the weight loss? New Mom edition..

Hey Folks!

I posted this about a year and a half ago: https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/6qo2xy/a_love_letter_to_rloseit_and_my_95_lb_loss/

I had lost 95 lbs in order to be a candidate for IVF. AND I DID IT! I gained some weight through the IVF process, gained some weight while carrying the baby, then had a beautiful baby girl in June of this year. I'm really proud of myself but now I'm back to some of the old habits. I've gained back a good 20lbs since she was born. I had to take some of those "fat clothes" back out of the closet and boy was that a punch to the gut.

I know what it takes to "loseit" again (CICO) but I'm really struggling with the logistics and was hoping some of you guys can help me get back on the right track. A couple of questions:

- I find it SO HARD to stick to calorie restrictions while nursing and sleep deprived (little kiddo is adorable but fights sleep like it's the enemy). Any suggestions on how to deal with little sleep and a deficit? I'm also paranoid about losing my milk supply under calorie restrictions (or this is the excuse I give myself to over-eat) any guidance?

- I was super successful with IF in the past. Does anyone know if this is safe or an OK idea while nursing?

Thanks all for being such a great community. My goal is to get back here a lot more frequently now that I'm "back on the wagon".

submitted by /u/swankengr
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DYFPik

No comments:

Post a Comment