Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Hair loss (etc.) caused by weight loss?

I started my weight loss journey about a year ago and in that time I've gone from 125.5 kg to 75 by eliminating most of the junk food I used to eat and restricting my caloric intake (without exercise) while keeping protein intake relatively normal

Everything's been going great till recently when I noticed my hair falling out at a somewhat alarming rate after getting down to 75 kg. I've heard losing lots of weight can really mess up your hormones for a while but it's kind of weird only seeing the effects after such a long time.

The only effect I've noticed other than the hair loss is my relatively newly-acquired postural hypotension which has caused me some problems at first but I've mostly got it under control now

Does anyone else have any experience with losing hair after weight loss? If so, how'd you learn to deal with it?

submitted by /u/Cimbaya
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PViRz8

No comments:

Post a Comment