Thursday, November 29, 2018

Tips for petite women?

As a smaller woman with a relatively sedentary job, I have trouble sticking to a low cal nutrition plan, especially when my maintenance level is around 1500 calories. Now, I’m 5’1” and 128 lbs, so just a few extra pounds will bring me to the “overweight” section of the BMI (and I am definitely not a bodybuilder so I will assume the BMI is accurate for me).

I have extra fat on my stomach and thighs and could also benefit from general overall toning up, so I’ve started P90X3, which I’ve successfully completed before. I think it’s a good balance of weight training and cardio and the nutrition guide is IIFYM, which I love. I’m eating veggies, fruit, yogurt, protein powder, etc and tracking all my macros to hit them as best as possible. Are there any additional tips you can give me to be as successful as possible? I know weight loss is slow for someone of my stature, and I’m not going to weight myself for a few months since NSV are just as important. Should I incorporate more cardio or something? I just don’t want to overdo it and burn out, especially when I’m already not eating much.

submitted by /u/magnetsbitch_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FLyft2

No comments:

Post a Comment