Wednesday, November 28, 2018

One Year Later (NSFW for Scantily Clad Dude)

http://imgur.com/a/qs1y67w

Hi, r/loseit! I keep telling myself that I'll post here one day when my weight loss is "done" and I look amazing but I figured out that there's no reason not to share now. Especially since it's been roughly a year. I've also found myself wondering about a few things that I'd like to hear your thoughts on.

Height: 6'0" SW: 230 CW: 157 Started in November 2017 so it's been a year!

Just a little background in case anyone is curious: I had been overweight my whole life. I owe a ton to this subreddit, as reading posts here is what got me curious about losing a few pounds. Thank you all so much for sharing your stories and pictures. Even though I never post, coming on here gave me a sense of community. Starting out, I tracked everything on MFP as recommended and kept my daily intake mainly around the high 1000's. (1600-1900) No special diet but I do my best to eat tons of vegetables and drink a gallon of water daily. I go to the gym 3-4 days a week.

A year later, I'm feeling better but I'm posting to remind myself that it's not over yet! I want to recommit to this and continue to put a lot of energy in to improving myself!

The thing I'm kinda stuck with now is shaping up. As you can see, I am quite "skinnyfat." I know the common advice is to build muscle so I do machines at the gym 3ish times a week but I have to admit I don't enjoy it at all. I would also ideally like to be slim and not flabby looking so I can't seem to put my heart in to building muscle. Do you think there's any way I'd shape up if I stick to a deficit and cardio?

Thank you all!!

P.S. Sorry if the speedo isn't your taste but I always wanted to try wearing one so getting it was definitely a NSV! Haha

submitted by /u/lettucegarden
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FQbPXJ

No comments:

Post a Comment