Monday, November 26, 2018

So I somehow lost 10lbs

As the title states I somehow lost 10lbs without me even realizing. What happened was I was rear ended in the beginning of October and wasn't able to go to the gym consistently until a week ago. During this time my eating was okay, I ate what I usually ate, but probably had a bit more unhealthy food then I usually did. When I finally got to get back to the gym I weighed myself and found out I dropped from 160 to 150 and I've been comfortable at this weight for almost a yr (being 6ft that's kind of concerning), but I really did not see any visible changes to my body. I just wanted to know if there is any possible reason for such a weight loss because

submitted by /u/raptors_13
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Rk8ZM9

No comments:

Post a Comment