Sunday, November 25, 2018

Can games like Wii Fit help me lose weight?

I’ve been overweight for the majority of my life. Currently I’m 15 and 220+ Lbs. I’ve always wanted to weigh less, but I could never find a good motivation to keep me going with anything. No one I know who is overweight actually wants to lose weight.

I was browsing YouTube the other day, and after watching a video it clicked. Fitness games

My one and only hobby is video games (which is partially why I’m overweight...) But I think a game like Wii Fit could actually give me the motivation to exercise.

I just want to know: is Wii Fit actually an effective weight loss strategy?

I have Wii Fit Plus and the balance board, so I wouldn’t need to spend anything.

submitted by /u/wt_anonymous
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PROk5g

No comments:

Post a Comment