Tuesday, November 27, 2018

MyFitnessPal + Fitbit Calories?

Hey guys, just starting my weight loss journey. Hi!

I just started using MyFitnessPal and weighing/measuring my food, but I also use a Fitbit. I synced them together and now if I exercise, MyFitnessPal subtracts the calories I burned on my Fitbit from what I ate, and tells me that I need to eat the remainder to hit 1200 calories.

Example: 1200 (goal) - 1200 (food) + 325 (exercise) = 325 (remaining)

My question is, should I be aiming for 1200 calories regardless of exercise, or should I be eating that extra 325 calories so my net calorie intake is 1200? For context, I'm 30 lbs overweight and trying to lose 2 lbs/wk.

Thank you for your help!

submitted by /u/hidinginthereddit
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2P3kBBb

No comments:

Post a Comment