Saturday, November 24, 2018

What was your biggest misconception about weight loss?

I don't think I had any real idea of how the human body worked in this regard until I finally decided to lose weight. I mostly had random and strange ideas about weight loss floating around my head.

This is embarrassing, but there was one moment I recall when I was eating some spicy Doritos, and drinking a lot of water with them because they made my mouth hurt. I thought to myself that, "Wow, I'm really going to lose a lot of weight by eating these, since I'm drinking so much water with them!". This was a few years before I started to lose weight, I was definitely at or close to my highest weight when I thought this. I have no idea what my reasoning for more water = more weight loss was.

submitted by /u/cherryloaf
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KvmlCw

No comments:

Post a Comment