Wednesday, November 28, 2018

I think I’ve hit my weight plateau and now I’m falling backwards!

Hi guys! I am on my 2nd year of my weight loss journey and in the last 2 years I have lost about 16-17kgs. I started at 94kgs in 2016 and now I am 67-68kgs. My goal is 60-62kgs But for the last 8 months I’ve hit my plateau and no matter what I do my weight just seems to fluctuate between 67-68kgs. Without me even realising I have been giving my self a ‘pass’ almost everyday now to eat junk or eat out with the thought of just for today. I’ve also noticed I get super hungry mid day and with my stomach growling like a lion (very very loudly) so I tend to continuously much on something to not make the sound of my stomach heard. Does anyone else had experienced something similar? Any suggestions or ideas to help me get back on my healthy/weight loss path would be helpful!

Thank you!

submitted by /u/Yozora_14
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2rd9qMM

No comments:

Post a Comment