Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Feelin worthless after big weight loss

Hello dear community,

First of all I would like to thank you all for exsisting. Without this sub i would never lose 70 kilograms (140 pounds) and weight 68 kilograms as off this moment.

But, recently i began feeling worthless. Like im still a big ugly piece of lard that cannot do anything right. I started to cry every night because of that. (27m). Today is my 27th birthday, i have done nothing i thought i would have done by now. I got rejected by my tinder date, my girlfriend left me two months ago because i have a lot of body issues. My lose skin in the stomatch reminds me of failure every day.

I sincerely dont know what to do, i am insecure, i think im ugly and unattractive, im so vain it seems because it bothers me so much. Every night i need to spend one hour listening to music and crying before i can go to sleep. Slowly losing contact with my friends and I live like a pig. All of these things added up and I binged two large pizzas and vomitted afterwards because i make myself sick. I have started smoking again. I just feel worthless. Literally i cant think of one thing that makes me happy atm, except for the morning cigarette and coffee.

Was anyone in a similar situation and what do you recommend to do? Im thinking of seeing a therapist just want some advice from people who know whats it like to battle with obesity (and social issues it causes).

Thank you so mucu for reading.

Sorry for my english, i am from Europe.

submitted by /u/nhoyd
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Avr4zA

No comments:

Post a Comment