Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Finally starting to make some changes!

I’ve been trying to really get serious about weight loss for awhile now, and just kept gaining 5 more pounds here, 5 more there, etc. I hit 268 as of last week and decided to make some changes and wanted to share my progress.

I’ve always tried to go from a diet of McDonald’s twice a day to super clean vegan diet and that’s just not realistic. I end up caving after a few days and then right back to eating crap

However, I decided to make two simple changes. 1. No soda. 2. No fast food.

Last time I had fast food was Wednesday, and last time I had soda was on thanksgiving. I actually had a decent day eating on thanksgiving, shocker.

Proud to say, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and today (Tuesday) I haven’t caved and actually feel pretty darn good. I’m still eating certain comfort foods like French fries, fried chicken, spaghetti o’s, etc but even that is so much better than tons of soda and fast food meals.

I haven’t weighed myself but I wouldn’t be shocked if I lost a few pounds already. Just wanted to share the good news/progress and maybe Inspire someone else to start with just cutting one thing out to start vs going full out.

submitted by /u/thilonash
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2E1mFbO

No comments:

Post a Comment