Monday, November 26, 2018

I don't like to be embarassed...but here is me and my intent to change my future (pics of me in undies)

I posted here last week regarding my situation on my weight and depression, etc. I suffer from various mental illnesses, 2 specifically related to my weight gain. I have been suicide attempt free since December of last year. I have been going to therapy religiously. I have been taking my medication religiously. Over all, I am 80% in a better place to begin a weight loss regimen yet again.

So here I am...this is me, me, and me. These are the most embarassing pictures I will ever take. Why am I putting them on here? Accountability. My pictures are now on the internet. These are things that should motivate me to continue my weight loss goal. I don't want to be this embarrassing me anymore. I want to change me. I blurred the face, but if you see my past posts, my face is fully visible.

Anyways, I got messaged by a friend who asked me about keto last week. I started it in 2011, and now, thanks to her, I will start it again in 2018. She told me about Mealime. I don't tend to follow meal plans too well, but this app seemed a bit different. You get a choice of recipes and you cook them yourself. This puts the hardest part of planning meals...choosing the meal, out of mind.

I began with my first mealplan from the app. The first meal I wanted to tackle was the Zucchini & Beef Skillet. Unfortunately, I am a lazy person, so I wanted to meal prep in order to make my meal planning even easier. So I went grocery shopping and purchased about 2 weeks worth of food.

I made the first meal which turned out DELICIOUS. I had bought a generic food saver, so I intend on using it to store foods that could get freezer burn. This helps to keep the flavors in and also helps me store any groceries that could potentially spoil.

Week 2 meals are going to be even funner to make. I'm on day 2 of keto, replacing all sugar with sugarfree or sugar alcohols.

I hope I can make the necessary changes to continue a healthier lifestyle and lose the weight I so desparately loath. Hearing the positive comments from this community helps to fill the emptiness I feel inside. I know my mental health is the most important, and as I work with that, I will work on my physical health. As with my first round of Keto, it will be hard at times, and I will fail a few times. I need to remember that when I fail, I can stand right back up and try again. Sometimes when you are defeated, especially with Borderline Personality Disorder, you fall into a spiral of self deprication which sends you down an anger and despair spiral. I will need as much motivation as I can get. I am scared. Scared I will fail. Scared I am making to little of an effort, too late in my life. Here is day 2. lets do this.

submitted by /u/Pumpkin_Spic_latte
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ByR2Up

No comments:

Post a Comment