Tuesday, November 27, 2018

How can I help my sister?

Hello all!

I've been a lurker on this sub for a couple months and its helped me lose my first 10 lbs (woo!) and I was wondering if any of you have any advice. My sister has been steadily gaining weight over the last few years and it's getting to the point where I am worried about her health. She's probably about 80-100 lbs overweight and she's continuing to gain weight. Being on my own weight loss journey has been really eye opening and I would like to help her if she needs motivation or tips but I don't want to bring it up and make her upset. I know I'm not responsible for her health and I can't make her do anything she doesn't want to do but has anyone else dealt with this? Is there anything I can do to help her get started?

submitted by /u/radcheese
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Rjm34h

No comments:

Post a Comment