Monday, December 31, 2018

2019 is THE YEAR for me

M24/268.5 lbs

So this isn’t just a weight loss thread per se.

I just initiated a CICO diet on Sunday (Australia time) with a limit of 2400 calories a day. 2 days later I’ve already lost 2.5 pounds. For a good few years I’ve been eating crap and been worried about my health for a few weeks because i refused to brush my teeth, ate approximately 2000 calories each meal and been a hermit on my ass playing video games for a good 6 months. Safe to say, things will have to change.

I have continued brushing my teeth twice a day starting the week before Christmas and as of the second last day of 2018, I’ve been calorie counting. For the first time ever last night I only had 1 steak and a teeny bit of salad for dinner, nothing else. If this were old me I would’ve had 2 steaks and 5 sausages for dinner alone.

One more thing to address is to make more connections, go outside every couple days and enjoy the town I live in. I previously went all over the closest city to go to places but stopped for 6-8 months after a bad experience. I’m just gonna focus on my town for now.

It’s funny how this all came about, I brought some friends over for a get-together and as they were binging MTV, I noticed the life I’m missing out on. The lack of social and romantic connection, the non-hermit life. I ran back to Instagram and was immediately reminded by the models I follow that my life was headed downhill. Boyfriends, actual great lives, great looks etc. were abundant and I felt in order to get it all back together I need to respect myself.

I tried Tinder again but with my neckbeardy looks, it didn’t get me anywhere as expected.

The motto I made up (I think) is “to love myself before others”. Apparently I’ll be at 198 lbs by 2020 according to Lifesum if I keep up my diet. As I’m 268 it’s a massive improvement itself.

Happy new year! I’m hoping to keep this up and my end goal is to become a brilliant-looking guy with a good lifestyle which I’m aiming for 2020.

submitted by /u/Neggy5
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2EXNVaJ

No comments:

Post a Comment