Monday, December 31, 2018

Started this year weighing 236 with a goal to get to 200 by 1/1/19...weighed myself this morning and I weigh 199.4!

I haven’t weighed less than 200 pounds in at least 15 years. My weight loss was slow because I’ve cut calories, but still ate a lot of things that I wanted to eat (carbs, carbs, and more carbs). Nonetheless, I’m still proud of my progress. I’ve been working with a trainer for two months now and just started attending exercise classes. My additional goals for 2019 is to eat healthier foods while trying intermittent fasting (I’m on my third day). I’d like to drop at least 25 more pounds (I’m 5’11”). Best wishes to all of you for a happy and healthy New Year! The support shown in this sub is top 10!!!

submitted by /u/bloop3210
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2TjkNyv

No comments:

Post a Comment