Monday, December 31, 2018

Hey guys. Starting my journey today. Would enjoy support.

When I was a kid I (male, currently 5'4", 280lbs yeah I know I'm short) was put on an ADHD medication that caused me to gain over 150lbs in just a few months, and that has completely ruined my life. I'm depressed, anxious, all the good stuff.

A few days ago I was put on antidepressants and they should help me lose some weight as well as deal with some of my mental issues.

I'm here with hopes of support and some helpful tips and ideas on how to lose weight. Currently my goal is 250.

After new years I'm going to start eating healthier and try to do some physical activity at home. (Gym isn't an option.) What would be the best and somewhat easiest ways to implement weight loss into my life?

submitted by /u/N0value
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2rZLo8f

No comments:

Post a Comment