Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Anyone, good literature to read up about losing weight?

So I've decided that 2019 will be the year that I'll begin to lose the weight that has been hindering me from living life to its fullest. Are there any good things to read that will help me keep up the motivation to lose weight. I 18 years old, and my current weight is around 310 pounds, and I just want to get to 199, by the end of next December. I love being on Reddit, and getting inspired by the users here, I was just wondering if any books changed the way people viewed weight loss, or helped them along their journey? Since I have so much weight to lose, that has been something that has discouraged me from ever even trying, but I'm at a point where I have to make some changes. I'm open to anything, blogs, other Reddit posts, and news articles.

submitted by /u/ColdChildhood8
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2ERfbsf

No comments:

Post a Comment