Monday, December 31, 2018

I started early.

M, 34, 6'1, 310.

I've been in a terrible mood since the end of football season. I'm a high school coach and we ended up making a playoff run and won state. The season was such a drain mentally, emotionally, and physically. We had so many meetings where alcohol was following and no time to cook healthy so lots of fast food.

It's been a month and a half since it ended and I've just been down and withdrawn. I didn't go home for Christmas break because I wanted to be home alone.

Well, I though to myself I'm going to go make something happen. I really have a problem with portion control, both food and alcohol, so that was going to be a focus this new year.

But yesterday I was sitting in the couch watching TV and wanted to get started. So, I got up, leashed up the dogs, and walked. Went a mile around the sub division. Then today, in the snowstorm I caught myself trying to convince myself that I didn't have to go because of the weather. Well, I called BS on myself and went. It was so pretty out, big snowflakes and Christmas lights.

The dogs loved it. I am so ashamed that I haven't been walking them every day, but we are going to start.

I didn't wait till New year's to make a change. I started two days early. I don't

I don't have a weight loss goal, no magic number. I just want to be healthier and happier.

Thank you for reading.

submitted by /u/FuckedAsBored
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2F2Iecq

No comments:

Post a Comment