Sunday, December 30, 2018

My Day 1 accountability post. Early 2018 was the worst time of my life. Here’s to starting 2019 with one foot in front of the other. Here’s to Vance.

I had worked in an office for over ten years maxing out my weight at 225kg. 2018 - (queue country music) - I lost my dog, my job, then another job, and another, then I lost my home. I was then blessed to get approved for a government training program and was retrained in a new field Truck driving. I could barely walk from my car to the training lot without losing my breath. It was the middle of the summer and I had to stand out in the heat for 4-8hrs a day for 9 weeks. I thought I was gonna die but I wasn’t going to fail. Before I even realized the days became easier and I started building endurance walking longer and longer distances. This Christmas I went with my family to a Santa parade and we stood out there for nearly 2 hours. That was the longest I’ve stood without rest in probably 5 years. It was then I realized I had already started the hardest part of my new life without realizing it.

Dusted off my scale and weighed myself today and I’m 200.6kg! The lowest I have been in half a decade. I wanted to make this post as an accountability. I watched a video of this guy Vance incredible 365 day journey. If anyone can link his profile I’d like to thank him. He’s motivated me to start the new chapter in my life too.

tl:dr watched a weight loss video - motivated me to make a change after hitting rock bottom.

submitted by /u/theaceaspadez
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2ApgF9o

No comments:

Post a Comment