Sunday, December 30, 2018

Good luck in 2019!

M 5’11, SW 286 CW 233 GW 190.

My entire life I was always overweight, I’ve hated the way I look for far too long and decided a while ago it was time for change. So I began my weight loss journey. Sure I have my days where I eat an entire medium pizza or drink 6 beers. But that hasn’t stopped me and I’ve still managed to make up for those cheat days.

With the new year approaching I just wanted to wish everyone good luck with their goals for the upcoming year! Weight loss is a very simple thing that tends to get over complicated. Wether it be healthier eating habits or a new gym membership, you got this and don’t give up!

submitted by /u/Kingzley77
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Qbur4p

No comments:

Post a Comment