Friday, December 28, 2018

[NSV] I think I have aged backwards in 10 years!

Hi friends! It's been ages since I last posted here, and I wanted to do an update. I used to come around here a bit, but then I had a baby and life got in the way.

In 2014, I was able to finally reach a 103 lb weight loss over the course of 3 years. I was so happy! Then, my husband and I had a baby in 2015 and I gained 50 lbs of baby weight. I've been on a slow road downward since then, but now I'm ready to get back to business and get back down to my 2014 weight of 147 lbs. Right now, I'm sitting around 170, but I have noticed such a huge difference in my face alone. I'm doing so much better in maintaining my mental health, my skin routine, and trying to keep healthy and happy. I feel like a lot of these things have helped me look so much younger than I did when I was bigger and depressed.

I had been struggling the last couple of years with shedding the baby weight, but hoping that posting will help keep me a lot more accountable now. Publicizing my journey before helped tremendously, so I hope that by going down this path again, that I will continue to have the strength to keep going and keep losing until I feel healthier and more in tune with how my body feels.

Progress pic from 2008 - 2018

submitted by /u/chewylewis
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2ETks2w

No comments:

Post a Comment