Wednesday, December 26, 2018

NSV My family bought me shirts for Xmas, and they fit!

Long time listener, first time caller. Love the show!

5'9" 22YO M and I started on this journey at the beginning of October at ~270 lbs, I was wearing XL and had been for a few years. After deciding to make a change and start loving myself again I have managed to drop to 220 as of this morning!

However I try not to talk to people about my weight loss, I'm doing it for myself and nobody else, so I feel like if I talk to people about it, it will just end up a distraction along my journey.

Yesterday morning I was home for Christmas, my parents usually get me some t-shirts and I always love them but this year they were different, they were a size L. My father had noticed at Thanksgiving I had been losing weight and decided to in his own words "take a leap of faith" that I would keep working and keep dropping.

I'm so happy he did, I tried them on and they fit perfectly, this has me so excited to keep losing and keep on working towards the me I have always envisioned!

Thanks for reading and keep up the hard work everyone! You can do it, I believe in you!

submitted by /u/Johnnyblade37
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Q6uY7I

No comments:

Post a Comment