Saturday, December 29, 2018

How do I convince myself to lose weight and become a healthier person when all I want to do is just eat?? also looking for a weight loss partner to keep me in check

Recently after a physical, my parents are concerned with my weight and forcing me to lose weight and basically making me exercise with them and controlling my diet. But I don’t want to. I know that I am overweight and I want to lose weight sometime but I don’t feel like it. I’m trying to force myself to accept it and just do it but then I end up I either binge watch Tasty videos which effects for my work or become super hungry and overeat. Even thought I am at risk for diabetes or high cholesterol, I still feeling like I don’t care and want to stuffy my mouth with anything I can get. How can slowly change my attitude towards my weight and health and what can I do to overcome these obstacles? How should I start this journey and what diets or exercise routines should I do? Btw I am 17 @ 165 lb

submitted by /u/derpy_derpyson
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2VcWdkR

No comments:

Post a Comment