Sunday, December 30, 2018

If i don't complete my weight loss transformation in 2019 i'll make a video of me eating ghost peppers and floss while forcefully crying tears of disappointment.

There is shame in not keeping a promise, but there is no bigger shame in promising something on the internet and not do it - Gnarly Carly, my 2 year old.

I've let myself go for the past 1 year and a half - disappointed in myself, true. However, 2019 should be different and to actually keep my promise i should embarass myself if i can't keep it again.

2019 should be a successful year for you, and me. No more excuses.

I don't care how late i come home from college, i AM going to the gym. No matter how delicious that double cheese, pepperoni with garlic looks and smells like i will not let it take my soul and allow it to crush my physical form.

Seriously though, we should really try, harder. We should be one of those people that actually achieve something when we say that 2019 is going to be our year. Besides the gaining weight my 2018 was good, in 2019 i want to make it better AND lose my weight. (If you're already trying and succeeding, i'm happy for you. This is for those who struggle, like me)

!RemindMe in 12 months.

Have a great new year.

submitted by /u/TolgaBudak
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2TkOdN0

No comments:

Post a Comment