Friday, December 28, 2018

For anyone out there struggling right now: you deserve to take care of yourself!

Hey guys! I started my weight loss journey in July of this year at 240lbs, 5’10” and 23 years old. Currently weighing in at 198lbs which is 42lbs down. Goal weight 150-60lbs. Over the past month, I ended up taking three weeks off of the gym and ate poorly. Just got back yesterday and had a great workout.

Tonight, I was attempting to do a 20 hour fast (normally do IF 16:8) and about 6 hours in I started craving McDonald’s. Ended up going and eating 10 nuggets, fries and a cheeseburger. Felt like ass after mentally and physically. One hour later, I convinced myself there was some energy in me and went to the gym anyway. Burned 687 calories with some cardio and weights. Definitely could’ve had a better workout and had more stamina, but this just reminded me that it’s not about the bad choice you make, it’s about how you react to it and come back from it. We’re all so much stronger than we think we are and deserve to take care of ourselves.

For anyone just starting, those in the position I’m in or those maintaining, you’re all amazing and we can do this! Even if there’s some stalls in between. :)

submitted by /u/k2d3
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2LCkQD0

No comments:

Post a Comment