Sunday, December 30, 2018

Are my weight loss goals obtainable?

I have been a longtime lurker but never brave enough to post a message. I hope this kind of post is allowed!

I used to be 120 lbs until I was bedridden after a head injury (had a seizure and hit my head). I went up to 150 lbs for a long time until last semester. I did a study abroad and gained a lot of drinking weight (thanks English pubs!).

Currently I am 5'2 and somewhere between 165-175 lbs (I'm not 100% sure). I graduate in May and I'm moving back abroad for grad school, and would love to be a healthy weight. Even before that I want to be a healthy weight for my graduation pictures. I am also 22 if that makes a difference.

I will be taking graduation pictures late April/early May, and my goal is to be my high school weight of around 145 lbs. My plan is to exercise 3-4 days a week where I can fit it in my work schedule. I am a full-time undergrad student with two jobs. I am also going to eat clean, and get my calorie intake between 1250-1300 a day. I will also be cutting out drinking (a big one for me).

I want to be 145 (so lose 20ish lbs) by May and continue to work out until I move in September. My ULTIMATE goal weight is to be in the 130's.

Is it possible to reach these by April/May and then September if I stick to it? Does anyone have any advice or sees anything wrong in my plan? I will continue to browse everyone's posts here and think this will be an amazing sub to keep me motivated.

tl;dr: I am 5'2 and 165-175 lbs (honestly unsure but guessing). I want to be 145 by late April/early may by eating 1250-1300 calories a day, working out 3-4 times a week and stop drinking (I drink about twice a week). Is this goal obtainable?

submitted by /u/aryacann
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2QW8oUs

No comments:

Post a Comment