Monday, December 31, 2018

One year of this journey, Down 70lbs +

I'm down 70lbs+ (31.75 kg) going into the new year!

One Year of Weight Loss Jan 1st to Dec 31st 2018

Last year, I got on that "New Year, New Me." It was a struggle, I wanted to quit constantly, I didn't feel any different most of the time, it didn't feel worth it.

I kept going.

My New Year's resolution wasn't a solid weight goal but simply to be a healthier version of me. While I can't necessarily say I took the best route to being healthy because I've added zero exercise to my routine this last year, but I love the progress from progress from pure diet.

Shout-out to this sub for your encouragement, for your tips, and for your progress pics. For you New Year lurkers I say you can do it!

Stats M 5'6" SW: 306lb CW: 234.8

Pic 2: weight loss will murder your wardrobe

submitted by /u/mr_trantastic
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2GMuV1x

No comments:

Post a Comment