Friday, December 28, 2018

Scared I will lose everything while losing weight.

I have had the same friend group for years. We are very close. We're work colleagues, best friends and spend a lot of time together, individually and together. Here is my problem. They're all big partiers. It's all we do together. One drink turns into many and then results in bad food choices and many missed workouts due to being out with them and/or being too tired and hungover the next day to workout or make good food choices.

This is severely affecting my weight loss. I am paying for a personal trainer and weight watchers and not making any progress because of this. I have made suggestions to friends previously that we find non drinking activities. This never works. I am concerned that if I choose to limit my drinking, I will lose all my friends. I don't have any other way of meeting people other than work. My partner and I have 5 kids between us so when they are with us, I want to be home with them.

My husband is a big drinker. This is how we met and this is what we do together.

I need to make a change but don't want my life to fall apart doing this. How do I make this work?

submitted by /u/abby1kimono
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2AlPHzs

No comments:

Post a Comment