Thursday, December 27, 2018

Methods to assist weight loss without diet or exercise?

Hello everyone,

I am not looking for a magic cure because one does not exist. I am not looking for weight loss pills.

What I am looking for is tips and suggestions of practices that anyone does to lose and sustain a healthy weight such as not eating while watching tv, drink plenty of water, etc.

I have major depression and struggle keeping to a workout regimen and keeping to a “diet”. My motivation is little to none to keep to a routine. I even have a degree in exercise science, so the knowledge of exercise and nutrition is there, the motivation is not.

TL;DR Post any tips and practices people can do daily to help lose and maintain a healthy weight without stating the obvious “go to the gym”.

submitted by /u/xR3DxArrow
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2BOHlQy

No comments:

Post a Comment