Monday, December 31, 2018

Day 1 Wednesday

43 M 5-8 CW:303 GW:199

A few years ago I got serious about weight loss and dropped over 70 pounds. I was so proud of myself and felt so much better. I have since put all the weight back on and have started and stopped trying to get healthy numerous times. Well now I have eaten myself into diabetes as well as other health problems and I truly believe this time it's a matter of life and death. I have two children and I don't want them to have to bury their father while they're still kids.

I have been inspired by so many stories on here and am ready to not only try again, but to succeed. I'm trying to post a picture of myself but am having trouble doing so, so I am not sure if it will show up. I chose not to hide my face because I feel like I need to own up to who I am and acknowledge where I am starting from. Of course, if the pic doesn't show up, that plan backfired.

submitted by /u/Straw27
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2BQZLjK

No comments:

Post a Comment