Tuesday, December 25, 2018

How to stay positive during weightloss

Today during our christmas party my mom posted pictures. I acted goofy while she was taking them. Honestly I felt good. I have lost almooost 10kg since I’ve started so my confidence was a lil higher.

But then I saw the pictures. And I saw me. All I could see was how big I am. And I felt so fucking horrible. I can’t get it out of my mind either. It completely ruined my evening. I weigh 77kg (roughly 170 pounds) I know I don’t carry weight well like some people do but goddamn this really hit my self esteem hard. I feel like I might never look good. Maybe I’m doomed to look like this. Maybe even when I hit my gw I will look fat.

All I can think about right now is that I look so big. So so so so big. It almost feels as if I look bigger than my highest weight.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m not giving up. I just would like some tips on how you deal with losing weight but still looking fat. How can you focus on the positive side more. I seriously can’t focus on anything else but how ugly I am.

Sorry if this is not the right sub for this. It’s also more a rant but I would appreciate some tips. I really feel disgusted with my appearance and I know weight loss isn’t quick.

submitted by /u/Sticky-Sticker
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2EKiyjO

No comments:

Post a Comment