Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Will loose skin bounce back if I slow down my weight loss?

This is my first post here, and before I get into the topic at hand, I’d like to say hello and I hope you’re all doing well.

I’ll start out by saying I have probably been bad in the fact that I’ve lost a fair amount of weight quite quickly. I started at around 150 lbs and 5 feet on November 29th. As of today (December 26th) I’m about 136/7 lbs. So that’s between 3.5 and 4 lbs a week (I know that’s bad and not recommended - however I didn’t plan to lose this much, it’s just happened)

I did start out by beginning with an intake of slightly less than 1,000 calories. However, I am regretting it as I’ve found I have some slightly loose skin (not noticeable to the naked eye, but if I pull it it does feel like the skin on the back of my hand) around the areas I have lost the most weight (inner thighs, lower abdomen, and breasts)

My question is, if I slow down my weight loss to 1.5 to 2 lbs a week, will this give my skin more time to become adjusted to the weight changes? And will the skin that is currently slightly loose adjust as well or am I stuck with it for good, now? (Apologies for probably asking ridiculous rookie questions)

submitted by /u/ulexvolix
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Sn5apE

No comments:

Post a Comment