Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Accountability (Currently 116kg/255lbs - aiming to get down to 85kg/187lbs by July)

I've been saying I "started" my weight loss and I'm logging my calories but I see im constantly hitting double what my goal should be(3000 instead of 1500) . I'm making this post as accountability for one, and also something to refer to in July when I've hopefully hit my target weight. I told myself I'm STARTING starting yesterday and today I was only 400calories above my target (1900cal) so I'm taking that as a positive, but tomorrow onwards it's gonna be 1500.

Good luck to anyone reading this that is also beginning their journey, or as already begun. LETS GET IT!

(Wednesday 26th December 2018 at 21:47)

Gonna reply to this post every week(hopefully) with my new weight for that week and how that week went, so someone monitor and hold me accountable if you see me not doing well so I don't feel like I'm letting you down.

submitted by /u/BigEG3
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2LB4jzf

No comments:

Post a Comment