Friday, December 28, 2018

My weight loss journey so far

Hey everyone, I've been following this subreddit for around 5 months not really active in the comments but I love reading other people stories.

So I've been on this current journey for just over 9 months, it's not my first time trying to lose weight but this is the longest by a long distance.

I started at 140kg currently down to 107 which is the lowest I've been in around 3 years. I don't really remember ever weighing my self between 100kg and 140kg it just seem to happen out of nowhere. I've been doing this slowly and I have had loads of ups and downs.

My macros currently are p:175 f:75 c:194 total calories:2150

Any questions will be answered bellow thanks guys

submitted by /u/rikoman17
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2GK9yxU

No comments:

Post a Comment